Tuesday, March 27, 2012

That G-d Damn Microsoft Word Paperclip



The Microsoft Word Paperclip is there as a virtual office assistant to help you with your writing. As a professional writer, I am a bit offended when "Clippy" the paperclip tries to help me:

Clippy just interrupted me and said, "Looks like your trying to write a joke. I've taken the liberty to help you out with your stand-up comedy routine. Are you sure your attitude on that topic is relate-able? Cause I came up with a few different points of view and heres what I got...."

"Oh, I get it, Mr. Paperclip... EVERYONE'S a comedian these days, huh? Well, if you think your current job at IP address 126831420910 is your ticket into show business..... THINK AGAIN, YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF ANIMATED METAL!

I'm worried that the paperclip is trying to steal my jokes.

I'm gonna turn on the TV and see the fucking paperclip doing my "Jesus Walks" joke on Jay Leno.

No comments:

Post a Comment